CAB vs. SGA: kickball challenge

The Campus Activities Board challenged the Marshall University Student Government Association to a game of kickball Tuesday afternoon.
CAB members put together a “challenge video” and interrupted an SGA meeting Tuesday to challenge them to a game of kickball to wrap up the spring semester.
Alexandrea Pfost holds a leadership position in both organizations, being CAB’s marketing director and the SGA senate representative for the College of Business.
“As a member of each organization, I am so excited for the outcome of this game,” Pfost said. “Both organizations are so different, so it’s fun to see the competition from every perspective. I wish both teams the best of luck.”
The challenge video featured different CAB members specifically challenging certain SGA members. During some parts of the video, CAB members put on face paint and chanted in a huddle.
CAB member Jake Saunders said CAB is ready to take on SGA.
“I’m hype for the game because I want to prove why CAB is one of the best organizations on campus for more reasons than one,” Saunders said. “We’re ready for the challenge.”
All students, alumni, staff and members of the Huntington community are encouraged to come watch the game May 1 at 4:30 p.m. on the Marshall University softball field.
Baily Turner can be contacted at [email protected].