Career Services offers on-campus interviews from local businesses

Marshall University Career Services is giving students in need of a job the opportunity to have on-campus interviews for different companies.

Debby Stoler, assistant director of development and outreach at MU Career Services, said IBM, CVS Pharmacy and Target interviews are scheduled this semester.

Stoler said the next scheduled interview session is Feb. 18 with CVS Pharmacy for its leadership management program at the MU Career Services office.

Stoler said openings for CVS interviews are still available, and students who are interested are required to sign up online through their JobTrax accounts.

Stoler said they are no longer accepting applicants for interviews with IBM, but students are free to attend an IBM information session. The session will take place at 5 p.m. Feb. 20 in the Memorial Student Center Room 2W22. No prior registration is required, and the event is available to all interested students.

Stoler said even though interviews are closed, the IBM location in Rocket Center, West Virginia, is expanding and has need for many positions.

Other scheduled events include an Educator Expo March 10 in room BE5 of the MSC. Recruiters from West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina and Arizona will be in attendance at the expo for students to meet with and learn about potential teaching careers.

The interview session with Target is April 22 for executive team leader positions and executive internships.

Target will also have an information session April 15 at the Career Services office.

Matthew Eplion can be contacted at [email protected].