Marshall Artist Series Individual Tickets Go On Sale

Individual tickets for the 2015-2016 Marshall Artist Series season will be on sale to the public Monday at noon.

The Marshall Artist Series has been bringing Marshall students and the Huntington community cutting-edge entertainment for several years. This star-studded season of shows is no exception. Both the fall and spring line-ups are packed with award winning acts.

Ticket holders can expect to see many eventful shows throughout the year. Highly anticipated acts include pop group, Walk The Moon and country artist, Kasey Musgraves. The series also features the best of Broadway including “Mamma Mia,” “Annie” and “Once.”

Angela Jones, director of marketing of the Marshall Artist Series, said people look forward to each season.

“The public expects diversity and I definitely think we have that this season,” said Jones.

The majority of the shows are available for free to students with Marshall ID’s. Student tickets to each show will be sold a few weeks prior to each show. Shows like Walk the Moon and “Mamma Mia” will be sold to students at discounted rates.

Ticket prices for the public vary and will be available on Monday through the artist series office. The office is located in the Jomie Jazz Center on Fifth Avenue across from Marshall University Student Center. Season packages are also available for sale and may be purchased over the phone at 304-696-3326 or at the office from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday.

Ashley Sodosky can be reached at [email protected].