Updated football student ticket guidelines

Marshall Athletics has announced football student ticket guidelines and policies for the 2020 season. 

Please go here to watch the full instructional video on student ticketing this year: https://youtu.be/Ci765KRFo-M

Student game day policies have been updated for the remaining games. These changes will go into effect starting this Saturday vs. UMass. These changes are:

NEW POLICIES:

o    Per updated WV state guidelines and social distancing protocols as well as remaining in line with how the rest of the stadium was socially distanced, the Marshall student section will have a maximum capacity of 606 students.

o    The student sections are going to be sections 115, 119, 121, 123, 221, and 223. 

§  Students are NOT permitted to sit in 117, as that section is now reserved for the Marshall Band.

§  Seating is still first-come, first-served in these sections.

§  You will be required to skip THREE seats in between each student and every other row in each section is to remain empty. 

·         The rows that will remain empty will be marked on the end seats of each row.

o    Facial coverings must be worn at all times inside the stadium. When eating and drinking, you are permitted to remove your mask but you must start wearing it again after you are finished.

§  Students that come to the games this season are expected to know and adhere to these policies. Students not following these policies and regulations will be SUBJECT TO REMOVAL from the game. 

·         The student gate for football games is Gate F (southeast corner) of Joan C. Edwards Stadium. This is the gate behind Wendy’s on 5th Avenue.

·         Gates will open 90 minutes prior to kick-off for each game. Gates will open at 1 p.m. on Saturday.

·         There will be no paper student tickets distributed this season. In order to gain entry into the football games, all you will need is your Marshall ID. The digital ID on your phone is recommended. If you have not set this up, please contact Campus ID Services in Drinko Library.

o    150 student guest tickets will be sold on game day for $20 each at the football stadium Gate F ticket window. They cannot be purchased in advance. These tickets will be sold starting two hours prior to kick-off.

·         There is no re-entry this season. Once you have scanned your ID to enter the game, you will not be permitted to leave and then re-enter the game. 

·         MarshallU HealthCheck is recommended to be completed prior to coming to the game.

Students that come to the games this season are expected to know and adhere to these policies. Students not following these policies and regulations will be subject to removal from the game. 

ALL CARS PARKED IN THE WEST LOT, MAPLE NORTH, MAPLE SOUTH AND THE SOFTBALL LOT MUST BE MOVED BY SATURDAY MORNING AT 9:30 AM OR THEY ARE SUBJECT TO TOWING. 

We look forward to seeing you at The Joan again this Saturday! GO HERD!